We Work Together
Students for Children is a unique organization with a multicultural group of students who work voluntarily in handling all matters related to the NGO to spread equal access to education. The Board decides how to raise funds and what projects to invest in. We keep track of our projects through constant contact with our local partners and share our actions and vision with our partners, community and the general public.
Interested in becoming a board member? Take a look at our current open positions and apply! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
There are currently one open position for the SFC board 2022-2023.
We are accepting applications for the Head of Acquisitions/Treasurer position for the SfC Board 2022- 2023.
This is a combined role of treasury and acquisitions. As acquisition coordinator, you are responsible for the financial aspect of the foundation. You are in charge of soliciting potential partners and organizing fundraising activities for Students for Children. Additionally, you will be in charge of drawing up the budgets, the annual financial reports and the cash flows, such as collecting donations and the payment of the funded projects. You are also the authorized representative at the ING bank. In coordination with the secretary, you provide the donation policy and communication with our donors.
– Management of financial resources
– Develop acquisition strategies for fund development
– Administration of donor information
– Draw up budgets and annual reports
– Authorized representative at ING
– Maintain contact with partners and creditors
– Provision of financial updates to the Board
– Maintaining the financial statement
– Responsible for the financial annual report
– Financial settlement of projects
Tailored job profile
– Structured and accurate
– Good writing skills
– Good command of the English language
– Administrative knowledge
– Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with partners
– Affinity with development work
– Being able to work independently within a team
– Takes Initiative and responsible
– Open and businesslike way of communicating
– Innovative, creative and future-oriented
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above, are you enthusiastic about Students for Children and would you like to volunteer for the foundation? Fill in the form below or email us if you have any questions. This vacancy will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. A board position takes you on average 6-8 hours per week and can therefore be combined with a study and/or part-time job.